Welcome to Dryden Gold Corp
Dryden Gold Corp is a junior exploration company focused on high-grade gold mineralization in Northwestern Ontario, Canada.
Dryden Gold Corp has a large land holding of 397 km2 or 39,733 Hectares of greenstone belt in the Canadian Shield. The Company has a well-balanced pipeline of exploration targets and a leadership team with a track record of success. Dryden’s strong portfolio includes historic gold mines to early-stage prospects. The property is well positioned with the Trans Canada Highway running through the center as well as excellent infrastructure like rail, power, gas and proximity to the City of Dryden (less than 40kms away).
- Dryden Gold has the largest land holding in the Central Northwestern Ontario region with 397 km2 or 39,733 Hectares.
- Dryden Gold controls a strong portfolio of exploration targets including historic gold mines to early-stage prospects.
- Dryden Gold has a well-balanced exploration pipeline with targets ranging from early stage to resource definition.
- The transCanada highway runs through the Dryden Gold Property.
- The Dryden Gold Properties have excellent infrastructure including road, rail, power, gas and located within 40 kms from the town of Dryden.
- Dryden Gold is host to orogenic gold and has prospects of volcanogenic gold mineralization.